Parenting toward Integrated Intelligence
As parents, we can not teach our children what we do not know how to do ourselves.
- Get help in understanding the specific hard wiring in each of your children’s brains
- Learn their inherent strengths and weaknesses – and how they are the same and different from their parents and siblings
- Learn to develop parenting strategies that empower your children to fully use their brain in an integrated manner
Goal in parenting: to have raised my children so that when they reach independence they will have learned:
- what their strengths are
- what their weaknesses are
- what their needs are
- strategies and skills in meeting their needs
- a plan to turn their weaknesses into strengths, and
- how to use Third Order Intelligence in their life goals, life planning, relationships, and professional goals
- You the parent understand exactly what your parenting goals and strategies are.
- Your children experience all the lifelong benefits of Third Order Intelligence.
- Your children have all the advantages that result from Third Order Intelligence:
- “Presence” – being right here; right now – freedom from addictions, compulsions, and mindlessness
- Conceptual Clarity – freedom from meaninglessness, mystification, and confusion
- Analytical Appropriateness – freedom from beliefs, stories, inappropriate judgments
- Emotional Peace – freedom from frozen emotions including anxieties, fears, depressions, and frustrations
Judge of a man by his questions rather than by his answers. ~ Voltaire